What You Need to Know About Audio Visual Staging
- by Karl
When you rent or use audio visual equipment, you may also need audio visual staging as well so that your presentation can be fully viewed, in a safe way, by your audience. Many services that rent the equipment out will also rent staging as well, but this is not always the case, and you will want to find this information out well in advance of your event. There are other things that you need to know and consider as well.
- How will your audience be spread out in the venue? How your audience will be positioned during your presentation often determines the exact type of staging that is required. Be realistic, and of course, if possible try to visit the venue where the event will be held well in advance. Also consider how the staging will affect the sound and lighting quality.
- Do you need some height for your audio visual staging? Most staging will give you height, but how much height you need will matter a great deal. You do not want your event to get started only to find that the people in the front are looking straight up to see your presentation, while the people in the back can’t see anything other than the back of other participants heads. Visit the venue and determine exactly how much height is required.
- How much security is needed for the equipment? Often the staging for the equipment will play a role in the security of the equipment as well. This is security in terms of protecting against theft, in some venues, as well as protection from damage caused by the movement of people. Do you need staging that plays a big role in security as well?
- How sturdy does the audio visual staging need to be? How much does the equipment weight? Will there be anything other than the equipment on the staging? Will people be moving near the staging? You don’t want your staging and your equipment to tumble to the floor during your event, so you need to select staging that has the sturdiness that you need.
- Can you rent what you need? Again, not all equipment rental services also rent staging materials, and you will need to ask this question. However, in cases where the service does not handle staging, they often have a relationship with a company that does rent this type of material, and they may even be able to arrange a discount with this other company for you as well. So, if the service you are using for the equipment does not also rent out the staging, be sure to ask for recommendations before striking out on your own to obtain the staging.
When you need audio visual staging, as you can see, there really are several things that must be taken into consideration before you select the equipment that you need, including the audio and video equipment. Make sure that you have a definitive idea concerning what is needed for your venue, and work with a qualified Audio Visual Hire sales representative to ensure that you do indeed end up with what you really need.
The entertainment industry is the largest in the world. With so much competition, it’s hard to stand out and get noticed.
Mack Sennett Studios offers sound stages for rent in Los Angeles. Our studios are perfect for filming commercials, music videos, reality television shows and feature films. We’ve worked with major brands like Netflix, Google and Disney Channel on their top-rated productions.
Rent a sound stage from us today! You can find more information about our rates here or start your rental request right away by clicking “book now” below!
Mack Sennett Studios
1215 Bates Ave Los Angeles, CA 90029
When you rent or use audio visual equipment, you may also need audio visual staging as well so that your presentation can be fully viewed, in a safe way, by your audience. Many services that rent the equipment out will also rent staging as well, but this is not always the case, and you will…